Plant sourcing and quote requests
- Use the form below to request a quote for plants not listed in our Online shop.
Hardenbergia violacea 'Mini Ha Ha'
Other names: Native Sarsaparilla, Australian Sarsaparilla, False Sarsaparilla, Purple Coral Pea, Native Lilac, Purple Twining-pea, Wild Sarsaparilla
Categories: Climber, Ground Cover, Australian native
May be grown as a small climber or a low trailing shrub. Bears sprays of purple flowers in Winter and Spring.
|Planting position:||Full or half sun|
- Bird attracting
- Suitable for cottage gardens
- Drought resistant
- Suitable for coastal position
- Fast growing
- Suitable for hanging baskets
- Moderately frost resistant