Buy Agapanthus, Buxus, Mock Orange and more.
Some benefits you get when you buy from Eureka Nursery:
- As a former purely wholesale nursery we are an actual grower, and able to sell plants at genuine wholesale prices or even cheaper.
- Most of our plants are grown and shipped in pots, not in tiny tubes or bare rooted.
- The higher cost of shipping potted plants is more than offset by our cheaper prices, provided boxes are adequately filled using our cart's special packing indicator.
- Low flat rate postage quoted by many online sellers, usually reflects the size of the plants they are supplying.
- Sample photos and pot sizes are shown for each stock item to give you the clearest idea possible of what you are ordering.
- Unlike many online nurseries, we are a brick and mortar nursery with an actual physical address, where you can pick up plants or inspect the stock, provided you let us know when you are coming.
- However, we are primarily a grower focused on producing top quality plants at the right price and do not have the overheads of a retail outlet.
- If you are not satisfied with our plants we offer a 100% refund and pay for return freight.
- We do not insult our customers by publishing testimonials on our own website. Instead we encourage our customers to leave reviews on True Local who will publish both good and bad reviews.
- We only ask that you do not hesitate to contact us if you have any problems and we will do what it takes to ensure that you are satisfied with our product.
Delivery to all of NSW, VIC, QLD, SA, ACT:-
There is no minimum purchase quantity. However delivery is charged by the number of shipping boxes. Most of our premium range of plants are grown in either the tall 100mm x 150mm "Spacesaver" (24 per box) or 125mm "Slimline" pots (15 per box). Just set your delivery suburb and our shipping software will report your shipping cost for any combination of plants as you add items to your cart.
The best way to find out your shipping cost is to submit your suburb, go direct to the online shop, then start adding items to your cart. However the following is a rough guide to the starting prices (Usually major towns):-
South East Queensland
From under $15 per box.
New South Wales
From under $25 per box.
Australian Capital Teritory
From under $25 per box.
From under $35 per box.
From under $40 per box.
Our premium range growing list
Please note that plants in this list are not always available in the premium range. Please visit our online shop for a list of current stock.
- Agapanthus 'Snowball'
- Agapanthus praecox subsp. orientalis 'Blue Form'
- Agapanthus praecox subsp. orientalis 'Getty White'
- Agapanthus praecox subsp. orientalis 'White Form'
- Azalea indica 'Exquisite'
- Azalea indica 'Fielders White'
- Azalea indica 'Magnifica'
- Azalea indica 'Red Wings'
- Babingtonia virgata 'La Petite' (Heath Myrtle, Baeckea virgata 'La Petite')
- Banksia spinulosa 'Collina' (Golden Candlesticks)
- Barleria obtusa 'Purple Gem'
- Brunfelsia latifolia (Yesterday Today and Tomorrow)
- Brunfelsia latifolia 'Compact Form'
- Buxus microphylla 'Faulkner'
- Buxus microphylla var. japonica (Japanese Box)
- Buxus microphylla var. microphylla (Dwarf Japanese Box)
- Callistemon viminalis 'Captain Cook' (Melaleuca viminalis 'Captain Cook')
- Callistemon viminalis 'Little John' (Melaleuca viminalis 'Little John')
- Camellia sasanqua 'Jennifer Susan'
- Cordyline australis 'Red Sensation'
- Cordyline australis 'Red Star'
- Cordyline australis 'Sundance'
- Cordyline fruticosa 'Rubra'
- Dianella 'Silver Streak'
- Dianella caerulea (Blue Flax Lily)
- Dietes bicolor (African Iris)
- Duranta repens 'Sheena's Gold' (Duranta erecta 'Sheena's Gold')
- Euonymus 'Tom Thumb'
- Evolvulus pilosus (Blue Eyes)
- Festuca glauca
- Gardenia 'Four Seasons'
- Gardenia augusta 'Magnifica'
- Gardenia augusta 'Radicans'
- Grevillea 'Bronze Rambler'
- Grevillea 'Honey Gem'
- Grevillea 'Moonlight'
- Grevillea 'Ned Kelly'
- Grevillea 'Robyn Gordon'
- Grevillea 'Superb'
- Hardenbergia violacea 'Mini Ha Ha'
- Ixora 'Gold Fire'
- Ixora chinensis 'Prince Of Orange'
- Jasminum polyanthum (Pink Jasmine)
- Jasminum stenolobum 'African Pearl'
- Liriope 'Evergreen Giant'
- Liriope muscari 'Variegata'
- Lomandra confertifolia 'Echidna Grass'
- Mandevilla sanderi 'Scarlet Pimpernel' (Dipladenia sanderi 'Scarlet Pimpernel')
- Metrosideros 'Fiji Fire'
- Metrosideros collina 'Springfire'
- Metrosideros kermadecensis 'Variegata' (New Zealand Christmas Bush)
- Michelia figo (Port Wine Magnolia)
- Michelia figo 'Coco' (Large Leaf Port Wine magnolia)
- Murraya paniculata (Mock Orange, Murraya exotica)
- Nandina domestica 'Moon Bay'
- Nandina domestica 'Nana' (Dwarf Sacred Bamboo)
- Ophiopogon intermedians 'Stripey White' (Liriope 'Stripey White')
- Ophiopogon japonicus (Mondo Grass)
- Ophiopogon japonicus 'Bali Stripe' (Variegated Mondo Grass)
- Ophiopogon japonicus 'Nana' (Mini Mondo Grass)
- Pennisetum advena 'Rubrum' (Purple Fountain Grass)
- Philodendron 'Xanadu'
- Photinia x fraseri 'Red Robin'
- Pittosporum tobira 'Miss Muffett'
- Pogonatherum paniceum (Baby Panda)
- Rhaphiolepis indica 'Pink Form' (Indian hawthorn)
- Rhaphiolepis indica 'Snow Maiden'
- Rhaphiolepis indica 'White Form' (Indian hawthorn)
- Rosmarinus officinalis 'Tuscan Blue' (Galipoli Rosemary)
- Strelitzia reginae (Bird of Paradise)
- Syzygium australe 'Resilience' (Lilly Pilly)
- Syzygium luehmannii (Small Leaved Lilly Pilly)
- Thunbergia 'True Blue'
- Tibouchina granulosa 'Jules'
- Trachelospermum jasminoides (Star Jasmine)
- Trachelospermum jasminoides 'Tricolor' (Variegated Star Jasmine)
- Tulbaghia violacea 'Variegata' (Variegated Society Garlic)
- Viburnum odoratissimum
- Zoysia tenuifolia (No Mow Grass)